A viloria reader wrote inquiring about party favors for her 90-year old mother-in-law who will be celebrating her birthday soon. For those who are similarly searching for party favors, or more popularly called in the Philippines as give-aways and souvenirs, here are some suppliers whom you may wish to consider:
1. Handmade Paper - You can contact Papelipa which makes nice handmade paper greeting and gift cards.
2.Native card holders - They make nice calling card holders out of native materials under the brand Uswag. The card holders can also be used as bill holders.
3. Handcrafted scrapbooks, journals, frames, and cute coin purses - contact The Yellow Violet House
4. Handpainted Shirts and other items (bags, aprons, organizers) - Very dramatic given the black background and very bright colors.
5. Handpainted Glass Items - Contact Ima Ken Pintura
6. Cards, Calendars, and other items with Pressed Flowers - Contact Care Crafts. A brief write-up about them is found in this article I wrote about Philippine Exporters.
As for some other suppliers, I have come across, here are three:
1. Salay Hand Made Paper : They make handmade paper and cards, albums, notepads, photo frames, bookmarks, lampshades, calendars, and another novelty items with pressed flowers and leaves. For crafted items, their minimum is 50 pieces while for cards, it's 100. You can contact them at (63) (88) 858-7517. You can also try this cellphone number: +63 919 212 7176.
2. Products of Carmela D' Amore Foundation, Inc. : This Foundation is supported by the Daughters of Divine Zeal of the Heart of Jesus, a religious congregation founded by St. Hannibal Mary Di Francia in 1887. They provide livelihood projects for the community in which they serve. They likewise provide scholarships for indigent children so buying their products allows you to contribute to a worthy cause. Some of their products include: shoe and toiletry bags, handcrafted jewelry, rosaries, among others. They are located at 151 Libra St. Cinco Hermanos Subdivision, 1802 Marikina City Philippines. You may call them at (632) 681 9289. Should you inquire or order from them after reading this, please let them know that you found out about their products here at viloria.com
3.Magic Wallets and notebooks made out of handmade paper : You can contact Homage Art Gallery at +63 919 520 4614. Please look for Roy M. Rojo, the owner/manager. He is based in Kalibo, Aklan.
There you go. We wish all party favor searchers in the Philippines blissful celebrations.
[By Angelica Viloria | Wednesday, December 20, 2006]
Copyright © 2001-2015 by Angelica Bautista Viloria. All Rights Reserved.
Previous entry: "Mini Clock Suppliers"
Next entry: "Healthy Snacks: The Happy Food"
"We Host at H4P because
H4P is affordable, reliable,
-- Angelica Viloria
About Angelica Viloria