The Things I Do or Want to Do
Once I have gotten enough rest, I should be on the look-out for opportunities or projects in the following areas. I do have kids to send to school and feed.
1. Credit-related projects: I worked for 14 years with a domestic credit rating agency and have had extensive exposure to analyzing the creditworthiness of issues and issuers. I can analyze credit problems, help in improving credit evaluation systems, or even do credit reports and credit training.
2. Training/teaching projects: I taught for 4 years at the University of the Philippines' College of Business in Diliman. I handled management, marketing, and quantitative analysis courses. I am also a graduate of U.P. Diliman. I have a BS Economics degree (magna cum laude) and a Master of Business Administration degree (ranked as number 2 MBA graduate for batch 1991) from there.
3. Customer Service: Have always wondered what it would be like to be a mystery shopper. Improving customer service systems (I am a difficult customer myself) is an area I would like to get into.
4. Travel: Any project that will require me to visit a new place and write about it (all expenses paid - of course) will be most welcome. Even temping in a travel agency or helping them promote their tour packages sounds attractive.
5. Internet Marketing: Do you want to promote your business on the internet? We can help you with that. We will be having a separate site solely for that purpose.
6. Writing and Corporate Communications: Corporate blogging? I can do that on a part-time basis. Writing projects or anything that involves the written word will be most welcome. Work as a contributor to a website, magazine, or newspaper? That's okay too. I have had some articles of mine previously published in the Manila Times, Woman Today, and Good Housekeeping. I wrote for Philippine Fiesta (twice a month, two articles per issue -- so that's four articles a month), a Sacramento-based Fil-Am community newspaper for a good two years.
For now, I prefer part-time opportunities in the above areas. If you have questions or if you need more information for a project that you may have in mind which I can assist you with, you can always send me mail. Thanks! =)
Copyright © 2001-2015 by Angelica Bautista Viloria. All Rights Reserved.
Previous entry: "When Friends Meet"
Next entry: "To 168 Mall -- Finally!"
"We Host at H4P because
H4P is affordable, reliable,
-- Angelica Viloria
About Angelica Viloria