2006: The Year of the Blog
Looking back at the year 2006, I can definitely say that it was the year of the blog for me. From blogging here at viloria.com, which in 2005, was my sole site, I now write at 7 sites -- all of them mine! (Insert evil laugh here -- MWAHAHAHAHA!) Ganyan talaga ang nagagawa ng walang stressful na corporate job. =)
Here's a rundown of the other sites (started in 2006) where you can find me:
1. For career- and role-related write-ups: www.angelicaviloria.com
2. For the Philippine travel bug: www.lipadna.com
3. For bargains and what-nots: www.tubbu.com
4. For promoting Philippine businesses: www.AtYourWord.org: Please send me e-mail if you wish to have your business promoted on this site. The only requirement is that you are Philippine-based.
5. For my comments and opinions on Philippine news: http://angelicaviloria.blogspot.com
6. For the spiritual side: www.alltheblessings.com
One of these days, I will probably start writing for other people and for other sites. It is amazing how I can actually spend my day (just a portion of it, actually -- the rest of the time is spent watching the kids and doing other stuff I need to do so don't get too envious) doing the thing that I enjoy the most and survive! Life and God are truly good.[By Angelica Viloria | Wednesday, January 3, 2007]
Copyright © 2001-2015 by Angelica Bautista Viloria. All Rights Reserved.
Previous entry: "Dialogue Education and Boyet Ongkiko"
Next entry: "Philippine Daily Inquirer Subscription"
"We Host at H4P because
H4P is affordable, reliable,
-- Angelica Viloria
About Angelica Viloria