Tagaytay Comments from viloria.com Visitor
Months ago, Reader M. wrote us inquiring about Tagaytay as she was planning to celebrate her wedding anniversary there the next weekend. After her trip, she wrote us back and gave us her comments on some of the places that she and her husband tried.
We asked for her permission to post her comments for the benefit of viloria readers and she agreed. Here are Reader M.'s comments -- although we would like to stress that we have not personally tried some of the places that she refers to:
1. The food is okay at Sunrise Hotel.
2. They had dinner at Firelake Grill. She did not like the food. The size of the servings, as well as the taste, are not worth the price of about P2 thousand per head. The steaks were not good.
3. Massimo's homemade ice cream is okay. Its salad, however, is quite ordinary given that it is priced at P275.
4. They enjoyed the relaxing massage at Sonya's Garden.
5. The food is good at Josephine's.
To Reader M., thanks for your comments. May they be helpful to other Tagaytay visitors.
[By Angelica Viloria | Wednesday, May 17, 2006]
Copyright © 2001-2015 by Angelica Bautista Viloria. All Rights Reserved.
Previous entry: "Happy Rich Mother's Day!"
Next entry: "Leo Oracion, The Pinoy, and Mt. Everest"
"We Host at H4P because
H4P is affordable, reliable,
-- Angelica Viloria
About Angelica Viloria