A Book Meme
The Sassy Lawyer of HouseOnAHill.net tagged me with this book meme.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Total Books Owned:
No idea... Three bookshelf rows, four knapsacks full, a fourth of a car trunk, two filing cabinet compartments, half a closet, four ammunition cans, the top of a portable/mobile filing cabinet, and two snack food corrugated cartons. Oh, one top window sill. Yes, my books are everywhere.
Last Book I Bought:
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J. K. Rowling.
Last Book I Read:
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. It's a fantasy thriller involving leprechauns and fairies.
Types of Books I Read:
Fiction (Bestsellers, Thrillers, Those with interesting covers, Historical Fiction)
Non-fiction (History, Reference/Technical)
Books That Meant A Lot To Me:
1. The Red Sea Rules by Robert J. Morgan
2. The Tipping Point : How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
3. A Natural History of the Senses by Diane Ackerman
4. The Max Strategy: How a Businessman Got Stuck at an Airport and Learned to Make His Career Take Off by Dale A. Dauten
5. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Favorite Filipiniana Books:
1. How My Brother Leon Brought Home A Wife by Manuel Estabillo Arguilla
2. The Best Philippine Short Stories of the Twentieth Century edited by Isagani R. Cruz
3. Noli Me Tangere by Jose Rizal
4. Stories from the Darangen compiled by Howard P. McKaughan
5. ...can't think of the fifth one yet.
Now I'm tagging Dindin and Lorna.
[ First posted on 08/09/2005 by Manuel Viloria ]