Be A Licensed Real Estate Broker
Do you want to be a licensed real estate broker in the Philippines? You will need to attend a comprehensive real estate seminar and review (CRESR).
The CRESR runs for 24 hours, and is required before you can take the Real Estate Brokers Licensure Examination in the Philippines, which is usually given in May and October.
Here is a sample breakdown of the 24-hour real estate seminar (including the number of hours per topic):
Introduction to Real Estate (1)
HLURB Housing Rules and Regulation (1)
Documentation and Registration (2)
In the case of the Cesar E. Santos Real Estate Academy, here are the topics or real estate subjects:
I. Introduction to Real Estate
DTI Requirements for May 31, 2009 Real Estate Brokers Licensure Examination
1. Original + photocopy of Proof of Education (Diploma or Transcript of Records)
Note: With at least 144 units in college, or 72 units in college + 4 yr. experience as licensed salesperson.
2. Three (3) recent identical copies of passport size pictures in plain white background with complete name tag.
3. One (1) piece long window envelop with mailing stamp.
4. Examination Fee of P250.00
5. Certificate of Attendance from Accredited Service Provider (CRESR:COMPREHENSIVE REAL ESTATE BROKER SEMINAR AND REVIEW)
6. Original + photocopy of current Community Tax Certificate.
So, if you want to become a licensed real estate broker in the Philippines, then become a realtor in 2009. I've heard some rumors that the 24-hour seminar requirement may be increased in the near future.
UPDATE: Real Estate Seminar and Review Online - distance learning helps you prepare for the Comprehensive Real Estate Seminar and Review. Go and pass the DTI's Real Estate Brokers' Licensure Examinations today!
"Yes, I Want To Grow My Financial Life & Get The 11 TrulyRichClub Blessings!"
To Grab This Offer, Click Option Below:
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
"Invest in yourself, before
others will invest in you."
-- Manuel Viloria
About Manuel Viloria