Marikina Properties

Some friends are looking for house and lots for sale in Marikina.

Here are some Marikina properties we found while surfing the web:

Suburbia at Marikina East -- Positioned as "easy living starts here", Suburbia is located near Paraluman Street, giving you easy access to Bayan-Bayanan Avenue. I wish, however, that the different layouts would also display the floor area of the various house model units.

Markina Executive Homes -- Has 3 bedrooms on the upper floor, and a kitchen, service area, and living and dining areas on the ground floor. This is located along Katipunan Street in Concepcion, Marikina, and the houses (4BR, 3 T&B) have a floor area of 80 sq m (lot area of 67 sq m). P2.2 million.

Chateau de Regina Marikina -- Located along Balagtas Street, the 4BR/2T&B two-storey house units have a lot area of 100 sq m and a floor area of 82 sq meters.

Greenheights Villas -- Located along Soliven Street, the lot area is 110 sq meters, while the floor area is 80 sq m. The total contract price is about P2.75 million (but the price is subject to change without prior notice). There's a 30% downpayment, with a Reservation Fee of P100,000. You can amortize the remaining 70% at 12% interest over 5, 10, or 15 years.

Violeta Homes -- Located at the corner of Rainbow and Azure Streets in Concepcion, Marikina, Violeta Homes have lot areas ranging from 80 to 103 sq meters, with a floor area of 80 sq m. There are 3 bedrooms, and 2 T&Bs. Here's the unique twist: They also have bathtubs!

Sto. Niño Townhomes -- This two-storey unit as 4 bedrooms and 3 T&Bs. The lot area is 90 sq m, while the floor area is 110 sq meters.

Gent Ville -- These are duplex units with 3 bedrooms upstairs, and a T&B, kitchen, and living and dining areas on the ground floor.

I will add to this page whenever I find more info about various Marikina properties.

[ First posted on 11/18/2008 by Manuel Viloria ]



Do you LIKE this page? Please let us know, and we will publish more of the content that YOU want. Salamat po!


"Yes, I Want To Grow My Financial Life & Get The 11 TrulyRichClub Blessings!"

To Grab This Offer, Click Option Below:

Truly Rich Club Philippine Residents Click Here

Truly Rich Club International Residents Click Here



Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka

Get In Touch With Manuel Today
Manuel@Viloria.net



  Previous Entry
  Next Entry




Secondthoughts @ Viloria.com
"Invest in yourself, before
others will invest in you."
-- Manuel Viloria


Viloria.com
About Manuel Viloria
Secondthoughts
Archives
Angelhouser
Contact Us
Privacy Statement
RSS Feed


Google Reader


Copyright © 1996 - 2015 by Viloria.com All Rights Reserved.