I'm now trying Google Spreadsheets and here are some observations.[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1. You can share your online spreadsheet with others. The control is based on their email address, and you can give them viewing or editing rights. An email will be sent to them along with a link to the secret location of your spreadsheet.
2. The format and formula options are in separate tabs, so if you are a superfast keyboard spreadsheet expert, you'll have to slow down a little. But that's okay; afterall, you do get a free web-based spreadsheet.
3. Column-resizing is achieved by dragging. You'll probably miss the one-click, autosize the column feature found in MS Excel, though.
4. You can load xls files previously saved in your hard disk.
5. You can add/edit/remove tabbed worksheets to your spreadsheet, though you won't be able to change the order of the sheets.
Why don't you give Google Spreadsheets a try today, and see whether this MS Excel alternative is the one for you!
Panuorin Mo Ito...
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
About Manuel Viloria