Drive A Stampede Of Traffic To Your Website
Here's how to drive a stampede of traffic to your web site: Engage in viral marketing.
1. Create useful, informative and entertaining content on your blog (around 500 to 1500 words) that others will Digg, link to, or recommend to their friends.
2. Create U, I, and E brandable ebooks (in EXE and PDF form) that others will be excited to offer as downloadable files in their web sites.
3. Create U, I, and E videos and upload those to YouTube and other social web networks.
4. Create U, I, and E photos and upload those to Flickr.
5. Participate in global conversations in various comment areas (i.e., other blogs, Flickr, YouTube)
6. Create U, I, and E autoresponder series that people will subscribe to. Each emailed installment should only contain a teaser. Your readers will have to go to your web site to read the rest.
7. Create U, I, and E articles for submission to those Article Submission sites (i.e, EzineArticles).
8. Create U, I, and E podcasts but give your listeners something extra that they can get only when they visit your web site (i.e., there's a surprise link in the posted Show Notes)
These are just some of the many ways you can bring more visitors to your site. Have fun and happy experimenting!
Panuorin Mo Ito...
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
About Manuel Viloria