Seven Habits of a Highly Effective Blogger
Inspired by Yuga, here's my take on the seven habits of a highly effective blogger.[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1. Be Proactive: Make working back-ups of your entries. You'll never know when your database will crash.
2. Begin With the End In Mind: Ask yourself why you're blogging and where you want you and your blog to be in the next 7 months.
3. Put First Things First: Do you read or do you write? Should you program first or design? Take photos, craft words, or record music/video? Blogcast, podcast, vodcast, vidcast, screencast, celcast, mobicast? Ask yourself which activities you have to complete before the others.
4. Think Win-Win: Blog so that it helps yourself and others. Generously link to other places online.
5. Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood: Don't believe every thing you read, or everything you think you read. It pays to take a second glance. It pays to wait a while, sometimes.
6. Synergize: Take all your skills, blend it with the talents of others, and create something new. Collaborate. Try a group blog sometime.
7. Sharpen the Saw: Take classes. Talk walks. Take anything away from the computer.
With thanks to Angel's The Seven Habits of Highly Effective/Defective People
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Panuorin Mo Ito...
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
About Manuel Viloria