Ministop is a convenience store in the Philippines. They're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
People have been asking me about how they can set-up their own Ministop outlet in their area. Well, there are certain documents that you will have to fax to:
ROBINSONS CONVENIENCE STORES, INC.
I did not post their email address nor the detailed documents you will submit, because I understand there will be some changes made in the coming days. To get the latest info, please visit www.ministop.com.ph
Here are examples of info you'll find there:
- Investment package ranges from P 1.2 million to P 2.8 million
- The investment includes construction or renovation cost of the store, signage, minor equipment, and merchandise (beginning inventory).
- Ministop can help you find a location
- Ministop store size ranges from 80 sq. m. to 120 sq. m.
- Business training = 1 month (systems know-how, store operations, accounting)
- Ministop stores can be operated by 8 store personnel
- Break-even of between two to three years
For the latest updates, please check out the Ministop website.
"Yes, I Want To Grow My Financial Life & Get The 11 TrulyRichClub Blessings!"
To Grab This Offer, Click Option Below:
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
"Invest in yourself, before
others will invest in you."
-- Manuel Viloria
About Manuel Viloria