Excel > Remove Password Protection
If you have an Excel spreadsheet that is password-protected, and you've grown tired of always typing in the password each time you open the spreadsheet, here's how to remove the password protection.[an error occurred while processing this directive]
1. Save the xls file under a different filename.
2. Click on the "Tools" button.
3. Click on "General Options"
4. Delete those asterisks in the password box.
5. Click on "OK"
6. Type in a different filename, then click on "OK"
That's it! You can view the online video tutorial here:
Panuorin Mo Ito...
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
About Manuel Viloria