Excel > Remove Password Protection
If you have an Excel spreadsheet that is password-protected, and you've grown tired of always typing in the password each time you open the spreadsheet, here's how to remove the password protection.
1. Save the xls file under a different filename.
2. Click on the "Tools" button.
3. Click on "General Options"
4. Delete those asterisks in the password box.
5. Click on "OK"
6. Type in a different filename, then click on "OK"
That's it! You can view the online video tutorial here:
"Yes, I Want To Grow My Financial Life & Get The 11 TrulyRichClub Blessings!"
To Grab This Offer, Click Option Below:
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
"Invest in yourself, before
others will invest in you."
-- Manuel Viloria
About Manuel Viloria