Your Blog On Mobile Devices
You can now display your blog on various mobile devices. For example, Viloria.com can now be viewed on your PDA or SmartPhone.[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Thanks to Ka Edong of TechnoBiography, mobile device owners can read blog entries posted at Viloria.com's Secondthoughts and Angelhouser.
Download and Install Mobipocket on your PDA or SmartPhone. Then, you can...
"I want my blog's RSS feed placed in the MobiPocket eNews Stand!"
If you want to increase your blog's readership and include people who use mobile devices, here's how to do it...
1. Download the MobiPocket Creator (Home Edition has a 14-day Trial Period. Full registration = $29.95)
2. When you run the Mobipocket Creator program, you'll see a menu. Under "Create New eNews", click on from RSS feed.
(This assumes your blog has an RSS feed.)
3. In the "Base URL" box, type the http:// url to your blog's RSS feed.
It's up to you if you want images retrieved. To help the people reading your blog via their mobile device, please consider unchecking the "Retrieve Images" checkbox.
5. Click on "Go to step 2"
6. Under "Update periodicity", choose "1 Week" if your blog does not get updated daily.
7. Click on "Go to step 3"
8. Beside "Click on the article content" you will see your blog's web pages. Click, or double- or triple-click on the text portions of your blog which you want highlighted.
9. Click on "Go to step 4"
10. Under "Preview the results of your eNews" click on the "Extract & Preview" button and you will see what a mobile device owner will see when they try to read your blog via their PDA.
(If Windows98 users experience a problem, just click on the "Extract & Preview" button again.)
11. If you like what is shown, click on the "Post" button.
12. Fill-in the blanks: Author Name, Category of your Blog, Description.
13. Click on the "Post now" button.
14. Congratulations! Your blog's RSS feed is now in the Mobipocket eNews Stand. :-)
May your blog readership increase!
Panuorin Mo Ito...
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
About Manuel Viloria