Office 365 Business Premium
Subscribed a few days ago to the Office 365 Business Premium monthly subscription service to see how great it is.
The login page is https://portal.office.com and the email address looks something like:
I installed MS Office 2013 on a PC, and when I tried running MS Word 2013 the program kept closing after just a few seconds.
The same thing happened with MS Excel 2013 - some kind of abnormal crash after just a few seconds.
1. Run MS Word in safe mode - Click on the Windows Start button, then in the "Search programs and files" rectangle type in the following:
2. Next, click on File, and then on Options (you'll find it on the left side, a few inches above the bottom of the screen.
3. Click on "Add-ins" (on the left side of the screen)
4. Click on the dropdown list beside "Manage" and choose "COM Add-ins", then click on the "Go" button.
5. Uncheck the box of a third-party Addin. Just uncheck ONE box first.
6. Click on OK.
7. Exit MS Word, then run it the normal way (without the /safe part).
8. See if MS Word crashes unexpectedly, or if it continues to run.
(For MS Excel 2013, type this in the "Search programs and files" box: excel /safe)
So there, Word and Excel and working well with the PC desktop. We'll be trying out OneDrive in the coming days.
The monthly subscription to Office 365 Business Premium is US$15.
"Yes, I Want To Grow My Financial Life & Get The 11 TrulyRichClub Blessings!"
To Grab This Offer, Click Option Below:
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
"Invest in yourself, before
others will invest in you."
-- Manuel Viloria
About Manuel Viloria