GBF Scholarship for Excellence
You can be one of the engineering scholars of the Gokongwei Brothers Foundation (GBF) Scholarship for Excellence.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The scholarship is offered to students who will take up:
- BS Electrical Engineering
- BS Electronics and Communications Engineering
- BS Chemical Engineering
- BS Civil Engineering
- BS Mechanical Engineering
The Partner Schools where you may take any of the above courses via the GBF scholarship program are:
National Capital Region
- University of the Philippines, Diliman (UP Diliman)
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP)
- Technological University of the Philippines (TUP)
Batangas State University
Bulacan State University
Visayas - Mindanao
- University of San Carlos
- Cebu Technological University
University of Negros Occidental - Recoletos
University of San Agustin
University of Southeastern Philippines - Main
Who May Qualify?
Incoming college students possessing the following qualifications:
- Graduate of public high schools in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
- Belongs to the Top 10% of the graduating class.
- With total household income ranging from P200,000 to P250,000 per year (as evidenced by a certified true copy of the latest Income Tax Return or, when not applicable, an affidavit stating information about the sources and amount of income and number of family members).
GBF SFE Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- The scholar must maintain his/her academic standing of being part of the Top 10% of his/her batch, and must not have any failing grade, incomplete, or dropped subjects at the end of each semester.
- A certified copy of grades and certification letter (stating that the scholar is part of the Top 10% of his/her batch) will be requested from the applicable university at the end of each semester in order to determine the scholar's standing.
- The scholarship will cover for a lump sum amount (in the form of a check) payable to the student, and will be given in staggered payments: 50% by May of the applicable schoolyear, and the other 50% by November of the applicable schoolyear.
For qualified GBF Scholarship for Excellence applicants, please contact any of the following:
Mark Anthony Canios
+63.2 633 7631 local 393
Mobile +63.922 851 4319
+63.2 633 7631 local 355
Mobile +63.922 898 5970
Good luck to all incoming college freshmen!
IMPORTANT: You may now download GBF SFE Application Forms.
[ First posted on 05/10/2011 by Manuel Viloria ]