Web-based MCLE and Webinars
Do you want to know how to have a web-based MCLE (Mandatory Continuing Legal Education) distance learning strategy for lawyers?[an error occurred while processing this directive]
You can do it with the help of a WordPress membership site, plus Amazon S3 servers where you can store your videos. Here are the basics...
1. Create your content in the form of text/images and videos. You can use Camtasia to convert your PowerPoint presentations (with voiceover) into MP4 videos, which you can then save in an Amazon S3 account.
2. Set-up your WordPress-powered blog, and install the S3FlowShield plugin to make your blog work with the content stored in Amazon S3.
3. Install the WordPress membership site plugin to manage member access to the protected content in your blog.
4. In your blog, invite your lawyer members to attend your MCLE webinar. I heard that the Supreme Court has designated certain people to attend live MCLE seminars to determine who actually attended such MCLE sessions. Invite those people to your webinar, too.
5. Using your webinar service provider's report generation module, print a list of webinar attendees to serve as proof of their attendance.
So, is this enough to create a web-based MCLE online learning system? Well, we can always put it to the test. :-)
Panuorin Mo Ito...
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
About Manuel Viloria