Text Bubbles

If you've ever read comic books or cartoons, those white balloons which contain text are sometimes called text bubbles.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

You can place text bubbles in photos, and that makes the images somehow more engaging than the usual "below the photo" caption.

For example, check out Hoop Addict's Mosquito Net post, where he shows his baby sleeping under an umbrella-like mosquito net.

During my time, mosquito nets (called kulambo in Tagalog) were rectangular. The corners were tied to hooks in the walls, or to vertical steel bars found at the four corners of our bed. For today's babies, however, you now have umbrella-like covers (similar to those food covers which keep away the flies), which you can handily place over your child.

Anyway, I've asked Hoop Addict how he placed those text bubbles on his photos. I hope there's some kind of freeware graphics program that can do that.

[ First posted on 01/16/2007 by Manuel Viloria ]

Do you LIKE this page? Please let us know, and we will publish more of the content that YOU want. Salamat po!

Panuorin Mo Ito...

Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka

Get In Touch With Manuel Today

  Previous Entry
  Next Entry

Secondthoughts @ Viloria.com
Manuel Viloria

About Manuel Viloria
Contact Us
Privacy Statement
RSS Feed

Google Reader

Copyright © 1996 - 2012 by Viloria.com All Rights Reserved.