Dog Bites Man
I once was bitten by a dog. Thankfully, a one-inch stick saved my life.[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hazel's First Aid for Cat or Dog Bites reminded me of the time I was sitting on the porch of my neighbor Gary Boy one summer. His mongrel, Tatsing, was beside us.
I dunno. We were probably bored, so I made the mistake of petting the dog on the head. Tatsing must've taken that as an attack, and promptly bit me on my waist.
I didn't dare move, because I thought my flesh would rip out, so Gary just bopped the dog on the head. Mercifully, the dog let go of me. I lifted my shirt and saw two puncture wounds on my left side.
Gary ran inside the house and came out with this one-inch bamboo stick. I was shaped like a cylinder whose end was cut at an angle. On the slanted portion, I saw what looked like a cross. There was some purplish ink on it. Maybe it was iodine?
Anyway, Gary presses this bamboo thing on my wound and utters a prayer.
I didn't get sick. Neither did Tatsing. Never saw a doctor. Never told my parents.
I know, I know. Pinoy superstition. Scared ten year-old. Didn't have Hazel's blog entry back then.
Panuorin Mo Ito...
Visit SupremeWealthAlliance.net ~ Kumita sa Internet, Kahit Super-BUSY Ka
Get In Touch With Manuel Today
About Manuel Viloria